TAREA Signs MoU with NABA
Tanzania Renewable Energy Association (TAREA) and the Norwegian African Business Association (NABA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding on 7th May 2022 to promote renewable energy collaboration between Norway and Tanzania.
The MoU aims to promote the energy collaboration through:
- Exchange of information related to renewable energy projects and developments in Tanzania and Norway;
- Providing each other with information about investment and cooperation opportunities in the renewable energy sector. The Parties will also assist in identifying business partners and investors;
- Exchanges of visits and research by delegations in both countries.
- Organizing training, seminars/webinars on matters about investment, trade development and technology and
- Provision of information about related companies and the introduction of legal and consulting services to each other.
The signing of the MoU was witnessed by the Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Energy Eng. Felchesmi Mramba and Ambassador of Norway in Tanzania Her Excellency Ambassador Elizabeth Jacobsen.